We are many believers who are journeying our faith walk together. While we are at different junctions in that faith walk we are "one" Torah family having a heart following hard after YHWH.
Meet the Ministry Team
"It is right for Him to increase, and for me to decrease." - John 3:30
Above everything else, guard your heart;
for it is the source
1 John 4:18
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear."
Bob Lehton, Ph.D.
Minister of Pastoral Care
Trust in the Lord
with all your heart
and lean not
to your own
Minister of Evangelism
"Don't think that
I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish
but to complete."
- Matthew 5:17
Founder and President of Seed of Abraham Ministries
WHO WE ARE
At Seed of Abraham Fellowship we seek to rediscover a Believer’s faith-walk more consistent with what Christ and the Apostles advocated and lived. That means to set aside man-made tradition, however familiar and comfortable it might be, and instead to re-embrace the commandments of God as well as to observe His biblically ordained holy days and appointed times. We are a new 21st century church that reflects the ancient ways, ideals, spirit and first love that was the hallmark of the 1st century church: the ways and ideals of Our Messiah.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that God is One, there is no other, and that He created the world.
2. We trust in and worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and His Son Jesus Christ (Yeshua is His Hebrew Name).
3. We affirm that Salvation comes only from trust in Christ, and it is a free gift from God.
4. We are a community of Believers that come together to worship God and to help one another through life’s journey.
5. We acknowledge the infallibility and continuing truth and relevance of the entire Bible, Old and New Testaments.
6. We uphold that the two most foundational Commandments from God are to love Him with our entire being, and to love our fellow man as ourselves.
7. We stand with and actively support Israel as God’s chosen people and Land.
8. We observe the Biblically mandated 7th day Sabbath, as well as all the Biblical Feasts and appointed times.
9. We learn God’s ways by studying and believing His Word from Genesis to Revelation.
10. We believe in teaching our children God’s Word in ways they can understand, from the earliest possible age.